Welcome to the Danny Jones website!!!
2014–2015 Schedule Pick-up and Meet the Teacher Nights
for Returning Students and incoming 7th grade students from Lillard:
8th Grade: Tuesday, August 19th from 3:45 – 6:45 pm
7th Grade: Thursday, August 21st from 3:45 – 6:45 pm
BEFORE Schedule Pick-up: All students will be required to turn in a valid proof of residence (gas, water or electric bill) as well as completing ONLINE REGISTRATION through SKYWARD. (Please look for a district wide email towards the end of July explaining this process or check back with this website for further information.) *A computer lab will be set up the night of schedule pick-up for anyone who is unable to complete this at home.
POR Fast Pass: A POR “Fast pass” will be issued at the school for students who turn in their Proof of residency prior to schedule pick-up night which can be used to skip the Proof of Residency Line.
Online Registration Fast Pass: Once you complete online registration through Skyward, you may pick up a “Fast Pass” from the school or bring a copy of the “confirmation email” with you the night of schedule pick-up in order to skip the Online Registration Line.
Fees and Fines: All fees and fines must be paid prior to schedule pick-up. Students with outstanding fees or fines will be redirected back to the book keeper.
Incoming 7th Grade Students: Please make sure you are aware of the additional immunization requirement for students entering 7th grade. State law prevents a student from starting the 7th grade without a complete and updated shot record on file.
Summer Drop-off Hours: We will be accepting Proof of Residency and issuing “Fast Passes” from 8:30 am-4:00pm up until June 12th and then again beginning July 28th. (Please keep in mind that we are closed Fridays during the summer).
New Student Registration
for students who are new to MISD:
2014-2015 New Student Registration will begin on Tuesday, August 5. Registration hours will be from 8:30 – 11:30 am and 1:30 – 3:30 pm. (Closed Fridays)
In order to enroll your child you will need to bring the following documents:
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Government Issued Photo Identification
- Proof of Residency in the form of a current (within last 30 days) electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement. (No other documents will be accepted)
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Shot Record
- Student’s State Certified Birth Certificate
- Completed Enrollment Packet – (Available at the school)
- Visit our Faculty Page for teacher websites and contact information.
- For easy access to Breakfast/Lunch Menus, Skyward, Course Descriptions and much more, visit the Quick Links section at the top of each web page.