• Recipes must be submitted by a MISD Intermediate, Middle or High School Student.
• Recipe must be original; not from a published website.
• Must be an entrée (protein or grain) or a side dish (vegetable or fruit).
• Recipe may not contain more than ten ingredients.
• Provide complete list of recipe instructions.
• Provide a health benefit for the main ingredient of the recipe.
• Recipe must be Peanut/Tree Nut free.
• Submit recipe to cafeteria manager by February 13, 2020
• Please include student name, grade and school.
• ONE winning recipe will be selected.
• Winning recipe will be featured district-wide at all Secondary campuses in April 2020.
• Winner’s prize will be an iPad Mini 64GB.
Sponsored by Mansfield ISD Student Nutrition Department