Do you want your kids talking about science this summer?
Would you like them to collaborate with others to solve problems and be creative?
Consider enrolling your child in MISD's Science Camp for an engaging, hands-on science investigation with an in-depth study of space.
- 12:1 student to teacher ratio
- Certified teachers with GT training
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Hands-on Science Fun
- Register Early as Camp Capacity is 300 per week
- Camp location: J.L. Boren Elementary School 1401 Country Club Drive 76063
- 8:30am - 3:00pm each day Parents may come early Friday afternoon, as students will showcase their work!
- $125 per student, includes all materials and a t-shirt
- Free/Reduced price $65 includes all materials and a t-shirt
- Students must provide their own lunch
- Students must provide their own transportation
Session 1 - June 3-7
Session 2 June 10-14 (Repeat of Session 1)
MISD Students who have completed Grades K-4 are eligible for Science Camp
Register Online today at: http://bit.ly/AdvancedAcademicsEvents2019
Questions? Please contact our campus administrators
Daniel Beauford email@example.com
Shaye Anne Atwood firstname.lastname@example.org