We have been keeping a close eye on the weather this week. The forecast shows rain every day for the next 2 weeks! We all know though how Texas weather can be. So, here is our plan for now. As of today, Field Day is scheduled to go on as planned. We will make a final decision on Thursday afternoon. I will send out another email. If we do have to cancel Field Day because of rain, we will break it up into 3 days.
Day 1: Students will follow their regular schedule and participate in the Ninja obstacle course on Friday in the gym during their regular rotation time. They will still get to eat the free pizza we already ordered during lunch at their regular lunch time.
Day 2: May 10-Students will follow their regular schedule and participate in the jump houses during their regular rotation time.
Day 3: May 17-Students will follow their regular schedule and participate in tug-of-war and water balloons during their regular rotation time.
But as of right now, Field Day is scheduled to go on as planned this Friday, May 3rd. A follow-up email will be sent out on Thursday. Thank you for your patience!