Library Hours - Monday-Friday 8:15 AM-4:30 PM
Follow the DJMS Library on Twitter and Instagram @djms_library
Click on the Destiny Quest logo to access our library catalog, audio books and e-books.
Username: ID Number
Password: last name
Library Information and Book Check Out Policy
The vision of the DJMS library is to empower students to be effective and responsible users of ideas and information and develop a life-long love of reading. By providing both a welcoming, accessible space and relevant, diverse resources, our ultimate goals are for all students to be enthusiastic and critical readers and for the school community to be effective and responsible users of ideas and information through collaboration and inquiry.
- Students may check out books and materials for a period of three weeks from the day of checkout.
- Students are responsible for returning books on time. If a student would like more time to read a book, he or she is welcome to renew the book for an additional three week period.
- The maximum checkout is 3 books.
- Students will be reminded about any overdue books via email.
- Students will be expected to pay for the replacement cost of lost or damaged books.
- The library catalog and resources are accessible from any device with an Internet connection.